I have faith that you will reward me




๐ŸŽผI will celebrate the name of him whom my heart loves. I will bless the name of my Savior.๐ŸŽผ

To the KING, the Creator of the universe, the Unshakable, the Inescapable, the Victorious, the Intelligence personified, the Wisdom personified, the Immortal, the Eternal, the Almighty be honor and glory now and forever. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ
๐ŸŽผ To thine be the glory, to thine be the glory, to thine be the glory forever. Amen!๐ŸŽผ

๐Ÿ’ซI find peace in your presence my God, my King. My only salvation, my joy, my future.

๐Ÿ’ซFather, this day I entrust to you. Do as thou wilt. Lead me on your path.
I trust you fully.

*Good morning to the apple of God's eye.* ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ˜‡

๐Ÿ“–๐Ÿ’ซHebrews 11:5-6 LSG
[5] By faith Enoch was taken up, that he might not see death, and appeared no more, because God had taken him up; for before he was taken up he had received the testimony that he was pleasing to God. [6] Without faith it is impossible to be pleasing to God; for he who approaches God must believe that God exists, and that he is a rewarder of those who seek him.
Faith in God.
Believe that God exists, believe that he will do.

Sometimes we believe that God exists, but that he won't do it, even though we know he's capable of doing it.
Sometimes we even believe he can't do it. ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿฝ‍♀️
But God wants to do it.
God wants to do you good.
God wants to do us good.

๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ’ซWow, I like the story of Enoch ooh. He believed he was pleasing to God and because of that, he was raptured and never saw death.
Dad ๐Ÿฅบ, I like that huh.
Being raptured and not experiencing death.
Provided the abduction.

✨Without faith, we can't be pleasing to you. It's faith that allows you to act in our lives.

In any case, I believe that you are the rewarder of those who seek you.
You will reward me in every area of my life.

๐ŸŒนThere's a big package in the air for me.
I receive my package, I receive my spiritual, emotional, physical, professional, financial, material, family remuneration.

๐Ÿ’ซ๐ŸŒนI receive my miracle in the name of Jesus Christ.

*December*: It's the time, it's the hour, it's the season. ♥️๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ’

# *2023*, year of glory and manifestation of God's plans for YOUR life and for humanity.๐Ÿ“

*Mathilda Adjoudjรจnon*

๐ŸŒนI ๐’Š๐’๐’—๐’Š๐’•๐’† you to share this ๐’Ž๐’†๐’”๐’”๐’‚๐’ˆ๐’†๐ŸŒน

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mariage de Hillary et Frรฉdรฉric

Camp Effuzion Exhortation n°1

Aide-nous ร  avoir la culture du donnรฉ