I will do everything according to you



🎼 Hallelujah, I give thanks to God. Hosanna, I give thanks to God.🎼

💥✨ Hello Daddy love, hope you're well 😌.
Thank you for this beautiful and glorious day.
I place it in your hands.
Do as you please in my life.💥✨

*Hello*🙂

📖 Isaiah 58:4-8 LSG
[4] Behold, you fast to contend and quarrel, To strike wickedly with your fist; You do not fast as this day requires, That your voice may be heard on high. [5] Is this the fast in which I delight, A day in which man humbles his soul? To bow the head like a rush, And to lie down on sackcloth and ashes, Is this what you will call a fast, A day pleasing to the Lord? [6] This is the fast in which I delight: Loose the fetters of wickedness, Untie the bonds of bondage, Set free the oppressed, And let every yoke be broken; [7] Share your bread with the hungry, And bring into your house the wretched without shelter; If you see a naked man, cover him, And do not turn away from your fellow man. [8] Then thy light shall break forth like the dawn, And thy healing shall spring forth speedily; Thy righteousness shall go before thee, And the glory of the Lord shall follow thee.
✨Fasting and continuing in sin, in backbiting, strife, the same faults, is like dieting.

✨💥 Help me Father to fast from everything that keeps me from you and may this fasting be constant in the name of Jesus Christ.

💥✨ Help me to detach myself from the bonds of sin, of wickedness.

✨💥 Help me to rid myself completely of evil things, impure things in thought, deed and word.

I desire to fast according to you Father.

🎼 Father prepare -me to be a sanctuary pure and holy, just and upright.
With gratitude, Father I want to be such a sanctuary for you.🎼

*December*: It's the time, it's the hour, it's the season. ♥️🌹🍒

# *2023*, year of glory and manifestation of God's purposes for YOUR life and for humanity.🍓

*Mathilda Adjoudjènon*

🌹I 𝒊𝒏𝒗𝒊𝒕𝒆 you to share this 𝒎𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒂𝒈𝒆🌹

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mariage de Hillary et Frédéric

Camp Effuzion Exhortation n°1

Aide-nous à avoir la culture du donné