Lord, thank you!



☘️๐Ÿ’ฅ☘️๐Ÿ’ฅ☘️๐Ÿ’ฅ☘️๐Ÿ’ฅ☘️๐Ÿ’ฅ

๐ŸŒน ๐™‡๐™ค๐™ง๐™™, ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฃ๐™  ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช!

๐Ÿ’For if I'd never known what it felt like to be broken.e, maybe I'd never have known what it felt like to be whole/ier.

๐Ÿ’If I'd never felt so alienated from my surroundings, maybe I'd never have known the joy of coming home.  

☘️If all my shame hadn't driven me to hide in the shadows, maybe I'd never have known the brilliance of your light ๐Ÿ’ฅ.  

☘️Maybe if I hadn't lost myself, I'd never have been found. 

๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ€ In the end, maybe it's okay if it's not okay because whoever owns the world owns me. ๐Ÿซถ๐Ÿฝ๐ŸŒน

๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿซถ๐ŸŒน He who fixed the stars continues to fix the number of days in my life.

❤‍๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿชน๐Ÿƒ ๐˜ผ๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ƒ๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ค ๐™œ๐™–๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ƒ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ก๐™ž๐™›๐™š ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ช๐™š๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™˜๐™–๐™ง๐™š ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š. 

๐Ÿ‚๐Ÿƒ๐ŸŒดFinally, maybe if there aren't enough tears shed here, the path to heaven to welcome me will never blossom.
๐Ÿ‚๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿ‚๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿ‚๐Ÿƒ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ‚๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿ‚๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿ‚๐Ÿƒ

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mariage de Hillary et Frรฉdรฉric

Camp Effuzion Exhortation n°1

Aide-nous ร  avoir la culture du donnรฉ