I am not afraid. God is with me



💥🎼No I won't be afraid. No I won't be afraid.

I'm not alone, God is with me.💥🎼

💥 You are my shield, my bulwark, my courage.

*Hello to you* 😇

💥📖Psalms 56:4-5 LSG

[4] When I am in fear, In thee I trust. [5] I will glory in God, in his word; I will trust in God, I will fear nothing: What can men do to me?

💥You are the only one who can soothe us when fear overwhelms us Father.

💥Your word every day sustains and soothes us.

💥If you're there, what can men do to us?

We have no fear of men.

💥You, Father, are our assurance.

💥There may be situations that make us think we've lost control, that we're screwed, but you're there for us.

💥God is our assurance.

*January*: Wait and see what God will do. ♥️🌹🍒

# *2024*, year of Jesus Christ's reign in the Nations.

💥Year of the miracle.

💥 Year of divine acceleration. 

💥 Year of the great harvest.

💥The year of the manifestation of our divine dimension.🍓

*Mathilda Adjoudjènon*

🌹I 𝒊𝒏𝒗𝒊𝒕𝒆 you to share this  𝒎𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒂𝒈𝒆🌹

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mariage de Hillary et Frédéric

Camp Effuzion Exhortation n°1

Aide-nous à avoir la culture du donné