I am God's property



๐ŸŽŠ๐ŸŽผ Yahweh Sabaoth, Yahweh Sabaoth. the LORD of hosts, the LORD Almighty.๐ŸŽŠ๐ŸŽผ

My God Almighty, my Glorious God.

๐Ÿ˜‡ *Hello to you* 

๐Ÿ“–๐ŸŽŠJohn 1:12-13 LSG

[12] But to all who received her, to those who believe in her name, she gave power to become children of God, who were born, [13] not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God. 

O yes, I am a child of God, I come from God.

๐Ÿ’ฅI am no longer under the sway of the flesh, the will of humans, or external circumstances, but I am subject to God''s Spirit.

๐ŸŽ‰Everything in me is of God, comes from God, breathes God.

๐ŸŽ‰I am in the likeness of God, I have the character of God because his Spirit is in me.

My whole life is under God's influence. 

Every word, every statement about my life that is contrary to God's will for me is automatically nullified because I am of God.

๐ŸŽผ๐Ÿ’ฅI belong to you, I belong to you oh. Until the day you come. Jesus I belong to you.๐ŸŽผ๐Ÿ’ฅ

*February*: Now you see, in this month of setting, of germination. ♥️๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ’

# *2024*, year of the reign of Jesus Christ in the Nations.

๐Ÿ’ฅYear of the miracle.

๐Ÿ’ฅ Year of divine acceleration. 

๐Ÿ’ฅ Year of the great harvest.

๐Ÿ’ฅThe year of the manifestation of our divine dimension.๐Ÿ“

*Mathilda Adjoudjรจnon*

๐ŸŒน๐‘ฑ๐’† ๐’•'๐’Š๐’๐’—๐’Š๐’•๐’† ร  ๐’‘๐’‚๐’“๐’•๐’‚๐’ˆ๐’†๐’“ ๐’„๐’† ๐’Ž๐’†๐’”๐’”๐’‚๐’ˆ๐’†๐ŸŒน

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Institution Divine : ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐— ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ ๐—š๐—น๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฎ ๐—ฒ๐˜ ๐—˜๐˜‡รฉ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐—น ๐Ÿ’ฅ

Mariage de Hillary et Frรฉdรฉric

Nous voulons constamment te louer