I am God's property



🎊🎼 Yahweh Sabaoth, Yahweh Sabaoth. the LORD of hosts, the LORD Almighty.🎊🎼

My God Almighty, my Glorious God.

😇 *Hello to you* 

📖🎊John 1:12-13 LSG

[12] But to all who received her, to those who believe in her name, she gave power to become children of God, who were born, [13] not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God. 

O yes, I am a child of God, I come from God.

💥I am no longer under the sway of the flesh, the will of humans, or external circumstances, but I am subject to God''s Spirit.

🎉Everything in me is of God, comes from God, breathes God.

🎉I am in the likeness of God, I have the character of God because his Spirit is in me.

My whole life is under God's influence. 

Every word, every statement about my life that is contrary to God's will for me is automatically nullified because I am of God.

🎼💥I belong to you, I belong to you oh. Until the day you come. Jesus I belong to you.🎼💥

*February*: Now you see, in this month of setting, of germination. ♥️🌹🍒

# *2024*, year of the reign of Jesus Christ in the Nations.

💥Year of the miracle.

💥 Year of divine acceleration. 

💥 Year of the great harvest.

💥The year of the manifestation of our divine dimension.🍓

*Mathilda Adjoudjènon*

🌹𝑱𝒆 𝒕'𝒊𝒏𝒗𝒊𝒕𝒆 à 𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒂𝒈𝒆𝒓 𝒄𝒆 𝒎𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒂𝒈𝒆🌹

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mariage de Hillary et Frédéric

Camp Effuzion Exhortation n°1

Aide-nous à avoir la culture du donné