I love you and I would like to obey to your commandment



๐ŸŽผ๐Ÿ‡My light and my salvation is the Lord.
He is the bulwark of my life.
Before whom shall I tremble, whom shall I fear? Who here below?๐ŸŽผ๐Ÿ‡

๐Ÿ’ฅYou are my safe shelter.

๐Ÿ‡John 14:21 BDS
[21] The one who loves me is the one who keeps my commandments and applies them. My Father will love the one who loves me; I, too, will love him and make myself known to him.
๐Ÿ‡I love you Lord but I still don't keep your commandments.

Sometimes I do as I please.

๐Ÿ’ฅ Sometimes I test you. I do what's wrong in your eyes.

๐Ÿ‡๐Ÿ’ฅSometimes I offend you consciously or even unconsciously.

❤‍๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’But I love you and desire to please you, I desire to no longer offend you.

๐Ÿ‡๐Ÿ’ Help me Father to keep your commandments I beg you.
I come to ask you publicly to help me be faithful to you.

๐ŸŽŠ๐ŸŽผI want to act according to you and not my flesh but I need you.
Only you know the battles and struggles I face.
 Come, I wait for you
Holy Spirit, Holy Spirit, reveal yourself.๐ŸŽŠ๐ŸŽผ

๐ŸŽผI want to tell you that I love you. I want to tell you that you are everything to me.๐ŸŽผ

*February*: Now you see, in this month of setting, of germination. ♥️๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ’

# *2024*, year of the reign of Jesus Christ in the Nations.
๐Ÿ’ฅYear of the miracle.
๐Ÿ’ฅ Year of divine acceleration.
๐Ÿ’ฅ Year of the great harvest.
๐Ÿ’ฅThe year of the manifestation of our divine dimension.๐Ÿ“

*Mathilda Adjoudjรจnon*

๐ŸŒนI ๐’Š๐’๐’—๐’Š๐’•๐’† you to share this ๐’Ž๐’†๐’”๐’”๐’‚๐’ˆ๐’†๐ŸŒน

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mariage de Hillary et Frรฉdรฉric

Camp Effuzion Exhortation n°1

Aide-nous ร  avoir la culture du donnรฉ