I want to talk about your glory to the world





🎊🎼 Hosanna in the highest.

May the King be glorified.

Hosanna.🎼🎊


🌹My God is mightily exalted.


*Hello to you* 😇


📖🎊1 Chronicles 16:24 LSG

[24] Tell among the nations of his glory, Among all peoples of his wonders!


🎼 Majesty, Majesty.

Your grace has taken me as I am. Worthless but for you a pearl of price.🎼


I want to proclaim your majesty. In you all is grace, all is admirable.

God you are so great and good to me.


I'll never know the price of all you've endured.🎼


💥 Lord, I'll go and tell the world who you are, your blessings, your wonders.


🎊 I'll go and show the world your glory Father.


🎊 I'll go tell of the God who takes from zero to bring to hero, the God who draws from invisibility for visibility, the God who draws from dust for royalty, the God who draws from misery for wealth.


🎊 I will speak of the God who draws from sin for holiness.


🎊 I will speak of the God who shed his blood, who humbled himself on the cross so that I might be saved and benefit from his wonders for me.


*February*: Now you see, in this month of setting, of germination. ♥️🌹🍒


# *2024*, year of the reign of Jesus Christ in the Nations.

💥Year of the miracle.

💥 Year of divine acceleration. 

💥 Year of the great harvest.

💥The year of the manifestation of our divine dimension.🍓


*Mathilda Adjoudjènon*


🌹I 𝒊𝒏𝒗𝒊𝒕𝒆 you to share this  𝒎𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒂𝒈𝒆🌹

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mariage de Hillary et Frédéric

Camp Effuzion Exhortation n°1

Aide-nous à avoir la culture du donné