You are all



🎼My existence, to God all my existence.

My existence, to God all my existence.

If I give him my existence, he will take care of me, he can never abandon me.

To God all my existence 🎼


I belong totally to you.


*Hello to you* 🌹


🎊📖John 14:6 LSG

[6] Jesus said to him, I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.


You are the way of my life.

You are the way to life, Jesus.

You are the path that leads to life.


💥You are the truth.

If you didn't exist, we wouldn't exist.

You are the truth because you are God. 

You are the source, the resource.

You are the root, the pillar.


💥You are life.

You are my life.

Your breath is in every living thing.

You are our essence.


Help us always to turn to you Lord.

Help us to recognize that without you, we are nothing.


We pray that all the countries below will have a revelation of who you are Lord Jesus.


131. New Zealand (English-Maori) 132. Oman (Arabic)

133. Uganda (English)

134. Uzbekistan (Uzbek)

135. Pakistan (English-Urdu)

136. Panama (Spanish)

137. Papua New Guinea (English)

138. Paraguay (Spanish)

139. Netherlands (Dutch)


*March*: Welcome to the month of resurrection, the month of double favor. ♥️🌹🍒


# *2024*, year of the reign of Jesus Christ in the Nations.

💥Year of the miracle.

💥 Year of divine acceleration. 

💥 Year of the great harvest.

💥The year of the manifestation of our divine dimension.🍓


*Mathilda Adjoudjènon*


🌹I 𝒊𝒏𝒗𝒊𝒕𝒆 you to share this  𝒎𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒂𝒈𝒆🌹

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mariage de Hillary et Frédéric

Camp Effuzion Exhortation n°1

Aide-nous à avoir la culture du donné