๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€, ๐—ฒ๐˜…๐—ฐ๐˜‚๐˜€๐—ฒ๐˜€, ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ด๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐˜€



๐ŸŽŠ *DIVINE RECIPE* ๐ŸŒน

*At the sound of God's voice, I arose quickly and was delivered* (John 11:28-29, 43-44)

๐—ง๐—ถ๐˜๐—น๐—ฒ*: ♦️๐Ÿ”… ❤️‍๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€, ๐—ฒ๐˜…๐—ฐ๐˜‚๐˜€๐—ฒ๐˜€, ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ด๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ❤️‍๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”…♦️

๐——๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ: 06/16/2026

๐ŸŽผ I return to the heart of worship to center everything on You. I renounce all my pretenses to center everything on You, Jesus. ❤️‍๐Ÿ”ฅ๐ŸŽผ

*๐—›๐—ฒ๐˜† ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚*

๐—ฉ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐˜†

❤️‍๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ“–๐ŸŽŠ 1 Peter 4:8 PDV2017
[8] Above all, love one another with all your heart, because “love covers over many sins.”

 ♦️๐™‡๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ง ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™–๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™๐™š๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉ: ๐—š๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ธ (tฤ“n eis heautous agapฤ“n ektenฤ“ echontes) /// ๐—Ÿ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ป (Mutuam in vobismetipsis caritatem continuam habentes) /// ๐—›๐—ฒ๐—ฏ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜„ (Ahavah matmedet) /// ๐—ฆ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ต (รmense los unos a los otros de todo corazรณn)

❤️‍๐Ÿ”ฅDenotes a total, absolute, and sincere emotional commitment. It means being fully involved, with complete sincerity and maximum intensity, in the well-being and affection one feels for others.

 ♦️๐™‡๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š ๐™š๐™ง๐™–๐™จ๐™š๐™จ ๐™ข๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฎ ๐™จ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™จ: ๐—š๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ธ (hoti agapฤ“ kalyptei plฤ“thos hamartiลn) /// ๐—Ÿ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ป (quia caritas operit multitudinem peccatorum) /// ๐—›๐—ฒ๐—ฏ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜„ (Ki ha-ahavah techasseh al pesha'im rabim) /// ๐—ฆ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ต (porque el amor cubre una multitud de pecados)

❤️‍๐Ÿ”ฅLove overlooks a multitude of offenses.

♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️❤️‍๐Ÿ”ฅ♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️

Lord, Father, it's not easy, is it?

 If You don't help us, it's serious.

We need Your help to continually show love.

Help us, we beg You. ❤️‍๐Ÿ”ฅ Love that covers, that excuses, that forgives. ❤️‍๐Ÿ”ฅ♦️

♦️๐—๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ฆ ๐—–๐—›๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—ง ๐—œ๐—ฆ ๐—š๐—ข๐——♦️

๐™‡๐™š๐™ฉ ๐™ช๐™จ ๐™ฅ๐™ง๐™–๐™ฎ ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ž๐™š๐™จ ๐™—๐™š๐™ก๐™ค๐™ฌ

151. Saint Kitts and Nevis (English)
152. Saint Lucia (English)
153. San Marino (Italian)
154. Saint Vincent and the Grenadines (English)
155. Solomon Islands (English)

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฝ ๐—ฃ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—™๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ.

❤️‍๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ™๐ŸฝLord Jesus, I give you my life, I surrender myself entirely to you, and I receive your life. I acknowledge your sacrifice on the cross.

Thank you for being my Savior and my Master and for bringing order to my chaos.

๐ŸŒนPeople want to see Jesus, not us. To Jesus be the glory. ๐Ÿ™Œ

*###2026: Year of Glory, the glory of the Eternal.*
*Year of the Divine Mandate*
*He is using you powerfully*

*๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ก๐™™๐™– ๐˜ผ๐˜ฟ๐™…๐™Š๐™๐˜ฟ๐™…๐™€๐™‰๐™Š๐™‰ ๐™‚๐™Š๐™๐™‡๐™Š๐™ˆ๐™€*

๐ŸŒนI invite you to share this message๐ŸŒน

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Institution Divine : ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐— ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ ๐—š๐—น๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฎ ๐—ฒ๐˜ ๐—˜๐˜‡รฉ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐—น ๐Ÿ’ฅ

Mariage de Hillary et Frรฉdรฉric

Nous voulons constamment te louer