๐ฃ๐ฟ๐ผ๐๐ฒ๐ฐ๐๐ฒ๐ฑ ๐ฏ๐ ๐ฌ๐ผ๐
๐ *DIVINE RECIPE* ๐น
*I am not alone.* (John 16:32)
๐ง๐ถ๐๐ฟ๐ฒ: ♦️๐
❤️๐ฅ ๐ฃ๐ฟ๐ผ๐๐ฒ๐ฐ๐๐ฒ๐ฑ ๐ฏ๐ ๐ฌ๐ผ๐ ❤️๐ฅ๐
♦️
๐๐ฎ๐๐ฒ: ๐๐๐น๐ 21, 2026
๐ผ Lead us, lead us. Holy Spirit of God, lead us.๐ผ
*Hey you*
Verse of the day
❤️๐ฅ๐๐บJohn 17:15 PDV2017
[15] I do not ask you to take them out of the world, but I ask you to protect them from the Evil One.
❤️๐ฅ To remove from the world: Greek (airล ek tou kosmou) /// Latin (Non rogo ut tollas eos de mundo) /// Hebrew (Laqahat otam min ha'olam) /// Spanish (No ruego que los quites del mundo)
๐ผ๐บ The act of isolating, subtracting, or removing a person, object, or idea, permanently or temporarily, from their usual environment or from society.
❤️๐ฅProtecting from evil:
Greek (tฤrฤsฤs autous ek tou ponฤrou) /// Latin (sed ut serves eos ex malo) /// Hebrew (Lishmor otam min hara) //) Spanish (sino que los guardes del mal)
๐ผ๐บThe act of anticipating, blocking, or neutralizing a threat, danger, or harmful influence in order to keep a being or object safe, intact, and healthy.
๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐น๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฅ
๐นYes, we were not saved to be automatically removed from the world.
We have been saved to be reconciled with You, Father, and to reclaim our lost dominion. ❤️๐ฅ
And we believe that Your spiritual, emotional, physical, financial, professional, ministerial, and familial protection is our portion.
We are protected by You in every way to fulfill our mission. ❤️๐ฅ
*๐๐๐ฆ๐จ๐ฆ-๐๐๐ฅ๐๐ฆ๐ง ๐๐ฆ ๐๐ข๐*
*๐ฃ๐ฟ๐ฎ๐๐ฒ๐ฟ ๐ณ๐ผ๐ฟ ๐๐ต๐ฒ ๐ฐ๐ผ๐๐ป๐๐ฟ๐ถ๐ฒ๐ ๐ฏ๐ฒ๐น๐ผ๐_*
162. Sierra Leone (English)
163. Singapore (Malay-Chinese-Tamil-English)
164. Slovakia (Slovak)
๐๐ฝ ๐ฃ๐ฟ๐ฎ๐๐ฒ๐ฟ ๐ผ๐ณ ๐ฟ๐ฒ๐ฐ๐ผ๐ป๐ฐ๐ถ๐น๐ถ๐ฎ๐๐ถ๐ผ๐ป ๐๐ถ๐๐ต ๐๐ต๐ฒ ๐๐ฎ๐๐ต๐ฒ๐ฟ
❤️๐ฅ๐๐ฝ Lord Jesus, I give you my life, I surrender myself entirely to you, and I receive your life. I acknowledge your sacrifice on the cross.
Thank you for being my Savior and my Master and for bringing order to my chaos.
๐น People want to see Jesus, not us.
To Jesus be the glory. ๐
*###2026: Year of Glory, the glory of the Lord.*
*Year of the Divine Mandate*
*He is using you mightily*
๐๐๐ฉ๐๐๐ก๐๐ ๐ผ๐ฟ๐
๐๐๐ฟ๐
ร๐๐๐ ๐๐๐๐๐๐๐
๐นI invite you to share this ๐๐๐๐๐๐๐๐น

Comments
Post a Comment