๐— ๐˜† ๐˜€๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ฑ



๐ŸŽŠ *DIVINE RECIPE* ๐ŸŒน

*I am not alone.* (John 16:32)

๐—ง๐—ถ๐˜๐—น๐—ฒ: ♦️๐Ÿ”… ❤️‍๐Ÿ”ฅ๐— ๐˜† ๐˜€๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ฑ ❤️‍๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”…♦️

๐——๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ: ๐—๐˜‚๐—น๐˜† 22, 2026

๐ŸŽผ He loved me so much, He saved me, He loved me so much, He saved me.๐ŸŽผ

*๐—›๐—ฒ๐˜† ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚*

๐—ฉ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐˜†

๐Ÿ“–☘️Psalm 27:1-14 (LSG)
[1] Of David. The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? The Lord is the stronghold of my life; of whom shall I be afraid? [2] When wicked men advance against me to devour my flesh, it is my persecutors and my enemies who stumble and fall. [3] Though an army encamp against me, my heart will not fear; though war arise against me, yet I will be confident. [4] One thing I ask of the Lord, this is what I seek: that I may dwell in the house of the Lord all the days of my life, to gaze upon the beauty of the Lord and to inquire in his temple. [5] For in the day of trouble he will protect me in his dwelling place; he will hide me in the shelter of his tent; he will lift me high upon a rock. [6] And now my head is lifted up above my enemies all around me; I will offer sacrifices in his tent with the sound of the trumpet; I will sing and make music to the Lord. [7] O Lord! Hear my voice when I call; have mercy on me and answer me! [8] My heart says of you, “Seek my face!” Your face, O Lord, I will seek! [9] Do not hide your face from me, do not turn your servant away in anger. You have been my help; do not leave me nor forsake me, O God of my salvation! [10] Though my father and mother forsake me, the Lord will receive me. [11] Teach me your way, O Lord; lead me in a straight path because of my enemies. [12] Do not hand me over to the will of my adversaries, for false witnesses have risen against me, and those who breathe out violence. [13] Oh, that I had not believed that I would see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living! [14] Wait for the Lord; be strong and let your heart take courage! Hope in the Lord!

☘️My shield, my support, my protection is You, O God. ❤️‍๐Ÿ”ฅ☘️

*๐—๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ฆ ๐—–๐—›๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—ง ๐—œ๐—ฆ ๐—š๐—ข๐——*

*_๐—Ÿ๐—ฒ๐˜ ๐˜‚๐˜€ ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ป๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜„_*

162. Sierra Leone (English)
163. Singapore (Malay-Chinese-Tamil-English)
164. Slovakia (Slovak)

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฝ ๐—ฃ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—™๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ.

❤️‍๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ™๐ŸฝLord Jesus, I give you my life, I surrender myself entirely to you, and I receive your life. I acknowledge your sacrifice on the cross.

Thank you for being my Savior and my Master and for bringing order to my chaos.

๐ŸŒนPeople want to see Jesus, not us. To Jesus be the glory. ๐Ÿ™Œ

*###2026: Year of Glory, the glory of the Eternal.*
*Year of the Divine Mandate*
*He is using you powerfully*

๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ก๐™™๐™– ๐˜ผ๐˜ฟ๐™…๐™Š๐™๐˜ฟ๐™…๐™€๐™‰๐™Š๐™‰ ๐™‚๐™Š๐™๐™‡๐™Š๐™ˆ๐™€

๐ŸŒนI invite you to share this message๐ŸŒน

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Institution Divine : ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐— ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ ๐—š๐—น๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฎ ๐—ฒ๐˜ ๐—˜๐˜‡รฉ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐—น ๐Ÿ’ฅ

Mariage de Hillary et Frรฉdรฉric

Nous voulons constamment te louer