๐—š๐—ผ๐—ฑ ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐—ฆ๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ฟ



๐ŸŽŠ *DIVINE RECIPE* ๐ŸŒน

*I am not alone.* (John 16:32)

*๐—ง๐—ถ๐˜๐—น๐—ฒ*: ♦️๐Ÿ”… ❤️‍๐Ÿ”ฅ๐—š๐—ผ๐—ฑ ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐—ฆ๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ❤️‍๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”…♦️

*๐——๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ: ๐—๐˜‚๐—น๐˜† 25, 2026*

๐ŸŽผ Lord, You are worthy. No one can worship You for me. ๐ŸŽผ

*๐—›๐—ฒ๐˜† ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚*

๐—ฉ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐˜†

๐ŸŒผ❤️‍๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ“–Psalm 30:1-13 (LSG)
[1] A Psalm. A song for the dedication of the house. Of David. [2] I will exalt you, O Lord, for you have lifted me up; you have not let my enemies rejoice over me. [3] O Lord my God, I cried out to you, and you healed me. [4] O Lord, you brought me up from the grave; you preserved me from those who go down to the pit. [5] Sing to the Lord, you who love him; give thanks to his holy name! [6] For his anger lasts only a moment, but his favor lasts a lifetime; weeping may stay for the night, but rejoicing comes in the morning. [7] I said in my security, “I shall never be shaken!” [8] O Lord, by your favor you established my mountain… You hid your face, and I was afraid. [9] O Lord, I cried out to you; I pleaded with the Lord: [10] What is gained by you if I shed blood and go down to the pit? Will the dust praise you? Will it declare your faithfulness? [11] Hear, O Lord, and be merciful to me! O Lord, help me! [12] You have turned my mourning into dancing; you have taken off my sackcloth and clothed me with joy, [13] so that my heart may sing to you and not be silent. O Lord my God, I will praise you forever.

๐ŸŽ‰You Are My Savior. ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿผ❤️‍๐Ÿ”ฅ

*๐—๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ฆ ๐—–๐—›๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—ง ๐—œ๐—ฆ ๐—š๐—ข๐——*

*_๐—Ÿ๐—ฒ๐˜ ๐˜‚๐˜€ ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ป๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜„_*

162. Sierra Leone (English)
163. Singapore (Malay-Chinese-Tamil-English)
164. Slovakia (Slovak)

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฝ ๐—ฃ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—™๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ.

❤️‍๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ™๐ŸฝLord Jesus, I give you my life, I surrender myself entirely to you, and I receive your life. I acknowledge your sacrifice on the cross.

Thank you for being my Savior and my Master and for bringing order to my chaos.

๐ŸŒนPeople want to see Jesus, not us.

To Jesus be the glory. ๐Ÿ™Œ

*###2026: Year of Glory, the glory of the Eternal.*
*Year of the Divine Mandate*
*He is using you mightily*

๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ก๐™™๐™– ๐˜ผ๐˜ฟ๐™…๐™Š๐™๐˜ฟ๐™…๐™€๐™‰๐™Š๐™‰ ๐™‚๐™Š๐™๐™‡๐™Š๐™ˆ๐™€

๐ŸŒนI invite you to share this message๐ŸŒน

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Institution Divine : ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐— ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ ๐—š๐—น๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฎ ๐—ฒ๐˜ ๐—˜๐˜‡รฉ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐—น ๐Ÿ’ฅ

Mariage de Hillary et Frรฉdรฉric

Nous voulons constamment te louer