๐—ฌ๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ด๐—ผ๐—ฎ๐—น❤️‍๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”…♦️



๐ŸŽŠ DIVINE RECIPE ๐ŸŒน

*I am not alone.* (John 16:32)

*๐—ง๐—ถ๐˜๐—น๐—ฒ*: ♦️๐Ÿ”… ❤️‍๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐—ฌ๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ด๐—ผ๐—ฎ๐—น❤️‍๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”…♦️

*๐——๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ: ๐—”๐˜‚๐—ด๐˜‚๐˜€๐˜ 1, 2026

๐ŸŽผNo one is like You, Lord.๐ŸŽผ

๐—›๐—ฒ๐˜† ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚

๐—ฉ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐˜†

❤️‍๐Ÿ”ฅ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ“–๐Ÿ’ฅJohn 18:37 PDV2017
[37] Pilate asked him, “So you are a king?” Jesus answered, “You say so. For this purpose I was born and for this purpose I came into the world to testify to the truth. All who belong to the truth listen to my words.” »

๐Ÿ’ฅ๐™๐™ค ๐™—๐™š๐™–๐™ง ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™จ๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ช๐™ฉ๐™: ๐—Ÿ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ป (Testimonium perhibere veritati) /// ๐—ฆ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ต (Dar testimonio de la verdad) /// ๐—›๐—ฒ๐—ฏ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜„ ((Leha'id 'al ha-emet)) /// ๐—š๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ธ (Martyreล tฤ“ alฤ“theia)

๐Ÿ’ฅ To affirm, guarantee, or demonstrate the reality of a fact or value through one's words, actions, or life.

๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ❤️‍๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ

Hum

Lord, we declare that we have come to earth to bear witness to the truth.

Help me to know why we are on earth.

We are on earth for You, Lord Jesus.❤️‍๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฝ

It is You're the goal. ❤️‍๐Ÿ”ฅ

**๐—๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ฆ-๐—–๐—›๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—ง ๐—œ๐—ฆ ๐—š๐—ข๐——

*๐—Ÿ๐—ฒ๐˜ ๐˜‚๐˜€ ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ป๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜„ 

165. Slovenia (Slovene)
166. Somalia (Somali)
167. Sudan (Arabic)
168. South Sudan (English)

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฝ ๐—ฃ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ถ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป 

❤️‍๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฝ Lord Jesus, I give you my life, I surrender myself entirely to you, and I receive your life. I acknowledge your sacrifice on the cross.

Thank you for being my Savior and my Master and for bringing order to his chaos.

๐ŸŒน People want to see Jesus and not us.

To Jesus be the glory. ๐Ÿ™Œ

*###2026: Year of Glory, the glory of the Lord.*
*Year of the Divine Mandate*
*He is using you powerfully*

๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ก๐™™๐™– ๐˜ผ๐˜ฟ๐™…๐™Š๐™๐˜ฟ๐™…รˆ๐™‰๐™Š๐™‰ ๐™‚๐™Š๐™๐™‡๐™Š๐™ˆ๐™€ 

๐ŸŒนI invite you to share this ๐’Ž๐’†๐’”๐’”๐’‚๐’ˆ๐’†๐ŸŒน

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Institution Divine : ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐— ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ ๐—š๐—น๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฎ ๐—ฒ๐˜ ๐—˜๐˜‡รฉ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐—น ๐Ÿ’ฅ

Mariage de Hillary et Frรฉdรฉric

Nous voulons constamment te louer