๐—ฌ๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—น ❤️‍๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”…



๐ŸŽŠ DIVINE RECIPE ๐ŸŒน

*I am not alone.* (John 16:32)

๐—ง๐—ถ๐˜๐—น๐—ฒ*: ♦️๐Ÿ”… ❤️‍๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐—ฌ๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—น ❤️‍๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”…♦️

*๐——๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ: ๐—”๐˜‚๐—ด๐˜‚๐˜€๐˜ 15, 2026*

๐ŸŽผ Mighty God, yes, Mighty, Mighty. Glorious God. Glorious. ❤️‍๐Ÿ”ฅ❤️‍๐Ÿ”ฅ❤️‍๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐ŸŽผ

๐—›๐—ฒ๐˜† ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚

๐—ฉ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐˜†

❤️‍๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ“–๐ŸŒผ Psalm 71:18-24 (LSG)
[18] Do not forsake me, O God, even in my old age, that I may declare your strength to this generation, your might to those to come! [19] Your righteousness, O God, reaches to the heavens; you have done great things: O God, who is like you? [20] You have made us experience many troubles and calamities; but you will restore our lives; you will bring us up again from the depths of the earth. [21] Restore my greatness, comfort me again! [22] I will praise you with the lyre; I will sing of your faithfulness, my God; I will sing praise to you with the harp, Holy One of Israel! [23] When I sing praise to you, my lips will rejoice, my soul, which you have redeemed; [24] my tongue will proclaim your righteousness all day long, for those who seek my hurt are put to shame and confusion.

๐Ÿ’ฅ๐ŸŒผ❤️‍๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿผ In God, my support, my comfort, my refuge, my peace, my strength, my protection.

 With You I have nothing to fear, I have confidence.

You never disappoint. ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ’ฅ❤️‍๐Ÿ”ฅ๐ŸŒผ
And You never fail. ๐ŸŒผ❤️‍๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿชป

*๐—๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ฆ-๐—–๐—›๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—ง ๐—œ๐—ฆ ๐—š๐—ข๐—— 

*๐—Ÿ๐—ฒ๐˜ ๐˜‚๐˜€ ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ป๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜„ 

165. Slovenia (Slovene)
166. Somalia (Somali)
167. Sudan (Arabic)
168. South Sudan (English)

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฝ ๐—” ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ถ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—™๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ.

❤️‍๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฝ Lord Jesus, I give you my life, I surrender myself entirely to you, and I receive your life. I acknowledge your sacrifice on the cross.

Thank you for being my Savior and my Master and for bringing order to my chaos.

 ๐ŸŒนPeople want to see Jesus, not us.

 To Jesus be the glory. ๐Ÿ™Œ

*###2026: Year of Glory, the glory of the Lord.*
*Year of the Divine Mandate*
*He is using you mightily*

๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ก๐™™๐™– ๐˜ผ๐˜ฟ๐™…๐™Š๐™๐˜ฟ๐™…รˆ๐™‰๐™Š๐™‰ ๐™‚๐™Š๐™๐™‡๐™Š๐™ˆ๐™€ 

๐ŸŒนI invite you to share this message ๐ŸŒน

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Institution Divine : ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐— ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ ๐—š๐—น๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฎ ๐—ฒ๐˜ ๐—˜๐˜‡รฉ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐—น ๐Ÿ’ฅ

Effuzion : 1รจre soirรฉe (Ma famille, mon combat)

Mariage de Hillary et Frรฉdรฉric