๐ก๐ผ ๐ผ๐ป๐ฒ ๐ถ๐ ๐น๐ถ๐ธ๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐ผ๐ ❤️๐ฅ
๐ DIVINE RECIPE ๐น
*I am not alone.* (John 16:32)
๐ง๐ถ๐๐น๐ฒ*: ♦️๐
❤️๐ฅ ๐ก๐ผ ๐ผ๐ป๐ฒ ๐ถ๐ ๐น๐ถ๐ธ๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐ผ๐ ❤️๐ฅ๐
♦️
*๐๐ฎ๐๐ฒ: ๐๐๐ด๐๐๐ 20, 2026*
๐ผ We adore you, oh oh we adore you. We adore you, Holy Spirit, we adore you. ❤️๐ฅ❤️๐ฅ❤️๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ผ
*๐๐ฒ๐ ๐๐ผ๐*
๐ฉ๐ฒ๐ฟ๐๐ฒ ๐ผ๐ณ ๐๐ต๐ฒ ๐ฑ๐ฎ๐
๐❤️๐ฅPsalm 113:1-9 (LSG)
[1] Praise the Lord! Servants of the Lord, praise, praise the name of the Lord! [2] Blessed be the name of the Lord, now and forevermore! [3] From the rising of the sun to its setting, let the name of the Lord be praised! [4] The Lord is exalted above all nations; his glory is above the heavens. [5] Who is like the Lord our God, who dwells on high? [6] He stoops down to look on the heavens and the earth. [7] He raises the poor from the dust and lifts the needy from the ash heap, [8] to seat them with princes, with the princes of his people. [9] He settles the barren woman in a home and makes her a joyful mother of children. Praise the Lord!
๐น Jesus, receive all the glory. ❤️๐ฅ
Your glory surpasses all. ❤️๐ฅ๐น
No one is like you. ❤️๐ฅ๐น
*๐๐๐ฆ๐จ๐ฆ-๐๐๐ฅ๐๐ฆ๐ง ๐๐ฆ ๐๐ข๐
๐๐ฒ๐ ๐๐ ๐ฝ๐ฟ๐ฎ๐ ๐ณ๐ผ๐ฟ ๐๐ต๐ฒ ๐ฐ๐ผ๐๐ป๐๐ฟ๐ถ๐ฒ๐ ๐ฏ๐ฒ๐น๐ผ๐
169. Sri Lanka (Sinhala-Tamil)
170. Sweden (Swedish)
171. Switzerland (German-French-Italian-Romance)
172. Suriname (Dutch)
๐๐ฝ ๐ ๐ฝ๐ฟ๐ฎ๐๐ฒ๐ฟ ๐ผ๐ณ ๐ฟ๐ฒ๐ฐ๐ผ๐ป๐ป๐ฒ๐ฐ๐๐ถ๐ผ๐ป ๐๐ถ๐๐ต ๐๐ผ ๐๐ต๐ฒ ๐๐ฎ๐๐ต๐ฒ๐ฟ.
❤️๐ฅ๐๐ฝLord Jesus, I give you my life, I surrender myself entirely to you, and I receive your life. I acknowledge your sacrifice on the cross.
Thank you for being my Savior and my Master and for bringing order to his chaos.
๐นPeople want to see Jesus, not us.
To Jesus be the glory. ๐
*###2026: Year of Glory, the glory of the Lord.*
*Year of the Divine Mandate*
*He is using you mightily*
๐๐๐ฉ๐๐๐ก๐๐ ๐ผ๐ฟ๐
๐๐๐ฟ๐
ร๐๐๐ ๐๐๐๐๐๐๐
๐นI want to share this this morning๐น

Comments
Post a Comment