๐—ข๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ณ๐˜‚๐—ด๐—ฒ



๐ŸŽŠ DIVINE RECIPE ๐ŸŒน

*I am not alone.* (John 16:32)

๐—ง๐—ถ๐˜๐—น๐—ฒ: ♦️๐Ÿ”… ❤️‍๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐—ข๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ณ๐˜‚๐—ด๐—ฒ ❤️‍๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”…♦️

๐——๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ: ๐—”๐˜‚๐—ด๐˜‚๐˜€๐˜ 10, 2026

๐ŸŽผ Those who trust in the Lord are like Mount Zion, which cannot be shaken but endures forever.
The mountains surround Jerusalem, so the Lord surrounds his people.๐ŸŽผ

*๐—›๐—ฒ๐˜† ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚*

๐—ฉ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐˜†

๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ“–Psalm 61:4-6 (LSG)
[4] For you are my refuge, a strong tower against the enemy. [5] I long to dwell in your tent forever and take refuge under the shelter of your wings. — Pause. [6] For you, O God, hear my vows; you give me the heritage of those who fear your name.

๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ˜‡Our wonderful shield is God. ❤️‍๐Ÿ”ฅ

We fear nothing in the face of the enemy.

To remain in your presence is our eternal desire. ❤️‍๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐ŸŽ‰

We have this firm assurance that we will have what you have planned for us. ❤️‍๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐ŸŽ‰

*๐—๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ฆ-๐—–๐—›๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—ง ๐—œ๐—ฆ ๐—š๐—ข๐——

*๐—Ÿ๐—ฒ๐˜ ๐˜‚๐˜€ ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ป๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜„

165. Slovenia (Slovene)
166. Somalia (Somali)
167. Sudan (Arabic)
168. South Sudan (English)

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฝ A promise of reconciliation with the Father.

❤️‍๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฝ Lord Jesus, I give you my life, I surrender myself entirely to you, and I receive your life. I acknowledge your sacrifice on the cross.

Thank you for being my Savior and my Master and for bringing order to my chaos.

 ๐ŸŒนPeople want to see Jesus, not us.

 To Jesus be the glory. ๐Ÿ™Œ

*###2026: Year of Glory, the glory of the Lord.*
*Year of the Divine Mandate*
*He is using you mightily*

๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ก๐™™๐™– ๐˜ผ๐˜ฟ๐™…๐™Š๐™๐˜ฟ๐™…รˆ๐™‰๐™Š๐™‰ ๐™‚๐™Š๐™๐™‡๐™Š๐™ˆ๐™€ 

๐ŸŒนI invite you to share this message ๐ŸŒน

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Effuzion : 1รจre soirรฉe (Ma famille, mon combat)

Institution Divine : ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐— ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ ๐—š๐—น๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฎ ๐—ฒ๐˜ ๐—˜๐˜‡รฉ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐—น ๐Ÿ’ฅ

Mariage de Hillary et Frรฉdรฉric