๐—ฌ๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜‚๐˜€ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ฌ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐—ฏ๐—น๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ฑ❤️‍๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”…




๐ŸŽŠ DIVINE RECIPE ๐ŸŒน

*I am not alone.* (John 16:32)

*๐—ง๐—ถ๐˜๐—น๐—ฒ*: ♦️๐Ÿ”… ❤️‍๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐—ฌ๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜‚๐˜€ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ฌ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐—ฏ๐—น๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ฑ❤️‍๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”…♦️

๐——๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ: ๐—”๐˜‚๐—ด๐˜‚๐˜€๐˜ 23, 2026

๐ŸŽผ ❤️‍๐Ÿ”ฅMy God, My Father, I want to do your will.❤️‍๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐ŸŽผ

*๐—›๐—ฒ๐˜† ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚*

๐—ฉ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐˜†

๐Ÿ“–❤️‍๐Ÿ”ฅ๐ŸŽ‰Lamentations 3:31 PDV2017
[31] For the Lord does not reject mankind forever.

๐ŸŽ‰❤️‍๐Ÿ”ฅWe are your beloved children.

๐ŸŽ‰❤️‍๐Ÿ”ฅYou see us through You. ❤️‍๐Ÿ”ฅ๐ŸŽ‰

๐ŸŽ‰❤️‍๐Ÿ”ฅYou are our Power, ours.

❤️‍๐Ÿ”ฅ๐ŸŽ‰If You reject us, we are completely destroyed.

๐ŸŽ‰❤️‍๐Ÿ”ฅYou are compassionate, slow to anger. ๐ŸŽ‰❤️‍๐Ÿ”ฅ

*๐—๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ฆ-๐—–๐—›๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—ง ๐—œ๐—ฆ ๐—š๐—ข๐—— 

*๐—Ÿ๐—ฒ๐˜ ๐˜‚๐˜€ ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ป๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜„ 

169. Sri Lanka (Sinhala-Tamil)
170. Sweden (Swedish)
171. Switzerland (German-French-Italian-Romance)
172. Suriname (Dutch)

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฝ ๐—” ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—™๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ.

❤️‍๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ™๐ŸฝLord Jesus, I give you my life, I surrender myself entirely to you, and I receive your life. I acknowledge your sacrifice on the cross.

 Thank you for being my Savior and my Master and for bringing order to his chaos.

๐ŸŒนPeople want to see Jesus, not us.

 To Jesus be the glory. ๐Ÿ™Œ

*###2026: Year of Glory, the glory of the Lord.*
*Year of the Divine Mandate*
*He is using you mightily*

๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ก๐™™๐™– ๐˜ผ๐˜ฟ๐™…๐™Š๐™๐˜ฟ๐™…รˆ๐™‰๐™Š๐™‰ ๐™‚๐™Š๐™๐™‡๐™Š๐™ˆ๐™€ 

๐ŸŒนI invite you to share this ๐’Ž๐’†๐’”๐’”๐’‚๐’ˆ๐’† ๐ŸŒน

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Institution Divine : ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐— ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ ๐—š๐—น๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฎ ๐—ฒ๐˜ ๐—˜๐˜‡รฉ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐—น ๐Ÿ’ฅ

Effuzion : 1รจre soirรฉe (Ma famille, mon combat)

Mariage de Hillary et Frรฉdรฉric