๐—ฌ๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ด๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐—น๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ต๐˜‚๐—บ๐—ฏ๐—น๐—ฒ ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜ ❤️‍๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”…♦️



๐ŸŽŠ DIVINE RECIPE ๐ŸŒน

*I am not alone.* (John 16:32)

*๐—ง๐—ถ๐˜๐—น๐—ฒ*: ♦️๐Ÿ”… ❤️‍๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐—ฌ๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ด๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐—น๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ต๐˜‚๐—บ๐—ฏ๐—น๐—ฒ ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜ ❤️‍๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”…♦️

*๐——๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ: ๐—”๐˜‚๐—ด๐˜‚๐˜€๐˜ 28, 2026*

๐ŸŽผ ❤️‍๐Ÿ”ฅ You walk with me and your presence never fails me ❤️‍๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐ŸŽผ

*๐—›๐—ฒ๐˜† ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚*

๐—ฉ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐˜†

๐Ÿ’ฅ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ“–๐ŸŒผMatthew 11:29 (LSG)
[29] Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.

๐Ÿ’ฅYou are gentle and humble of heart.

๐Ÿ’ฅYou are a gentle and humble God.

๐Ÿ’ฅYou are a gentle and humble Master.

๐Ÿ’ฅYou care for us.

๐ŸŒนYou are wonderful. ❤️‍๐Ÿ”ฅ

*๐—๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ฆ-๐—–๐—›๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—ง ๐—œ๐—ฆ ๐—š๐—ข๐——

*๐—Ÿ๐—ฒ๐˜ ๐˜‚๐˜€ ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ป๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜„

169. Sri Lanka (Sinhala-Tamil)
170. Sweden (Swedish)
171. Switzerland (German-French-Italian-Romansh)
172. Suriname (Dutch)

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฝ ๐—” ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ถ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—™๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ.

❤️‍๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฝ Lord Jesus, I give you my life, I surrender myself entirely to you, and I receive your life. I acknowledge your sacrifice on the cross.

Thank you for being my Savior and my Master and for bringing order to my chaos. 

๐ŸŒนPeople want to see Jesus, not us.

 To Jesus be the glory. ๐Ÿ™Œ

*###2026: Year of Glory, the glory of the Lord.*
*Year of the Divine Mandate*
*He is using you mightily*

๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ก๐™™๐™– ๐˜ผ๐˜ฟ๐™…๐™Š๐™๐˜ฟ๐™…รˆ๐™‰๐™Š๐™‰ ๐™‚๐™Š๐™๐™‡๐™Š๐™ˆ๐™€  

๐ŸŒนI invite you to share this message ๐ŸŒน

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Effuzion : 1รจre soirรฉe (Ma famille, mon combat)

Institution Divine : ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐— ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ ๐—š๐—น๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฎ ๐—ฒ๐˜ ๐—˜๐˜‡รฉ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐—น ๐Ÿ’ฅ

Mariage de Hillary et Frรฉdรฉric