๐—š๐—ผ๐—ฑ ๐—œ๐˜€ ๐— ๐˜† ๐—™๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ



*๐—ง๐—ถ๐˜๐—น๐—ฒ*: ♦️๐Ÿ”… ❤️‍๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐—š๐—ผ๐—ฑ ๐—œ๐˜€ ๐— ๐˜† ๐—™๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ❤️‍๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”…♦️

*๐——๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ: ๐—”๐˜‚๐—ด๐˜‚๐˜€๐˜ 31, 2026*

๐ŸŽผ ❤️‍๐Ÿ”ฅ My soul yearns for you, and my spirit within me seeks you. You alone are the desire of my heart, and I live to worship you. ❤️‍๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐ŸŽผ

*๐—›๐—ฒ๐˜† ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚

๐—ฉ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐˜†

๐Ÿ’ฅ❤️‍๐Ÿ”ฅ๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒธ๐Ÿ“–John 20:17 LSG
[17] Jesus said to her, “Do not touch me;  For I have not yet ascended to my Father. But go to my brothers and tell them, ‘I am ascending to my Father and your Father, to my God and your God.’

๐ŸŒธ๐Ÿ’ฅ❤️‍๐Ÿ”ฅThank you for reminding us, Lord.

Yes, the Creator of the Universe is our God and our Father.

He is our protector, our provider, our refuge, our shield, our guide.

We are privileged. ❤️‍๐Ÿ”ฅ

God is my Father.  ๐Ÿฅฐ

*๐—๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ฆ-๐—–๐—›๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—ง ๐—œ๐—ฆ ๐—š๐—ข๐——

*๐—Ÿ๐—ฒ๐˜ ๐˜‚๐˜€ ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ป๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜„

169. Sri Lanka (Sinhala-Tamil)
170. Sweden (Swedish)
171. Switzerland  (German-French-Italian-Romansh)
172. Suriname (Dutch)

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฝ ๐—” ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ถ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—™๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ.

❤️‍๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฝ Lord Jesus, I give you my life, I surrender myself entirely to you, and I receive your life. I acknowledge your sacrifice on the cross.

Thank you for being my Savior and my Master and for bringing order to my chaos.

๐ŸŒนPeople want to see Jesus, not us.

To Jesus be the glory. ๐Ÿ™Œ

*###2026: Year of Glory, the glory of the Lord.*
*Year of the Divine Mandate*
*He is using you mightily*

๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ก๐™™๐™– ๐˜ผ๐˜ฟ๐™…๐™Š๐™๐˜ฟ๐™…๐™€̀๐™‰๐™Š๐™‰ ๐™‚๐™Š๐™๐™‡๐™Š๐™ˆ๐™€

๐ŸŒนI want to share this  this morning๐ŸŒน

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Effuzion : 1รจre soirรฉe (Ma famille, mon combat)

Institution Divine : ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐— ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ ๐—š๐—น๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฎ ๐—ฒ๐˜ ๐—˜๐˜‡รฉ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐—น ๐Ÿ’ฅ

Mariage de Hillary et Frรฉdรฉric