Worthy to ne praised❤️๐ฅ๐ ♦️
๐ DIVINE Recipe๐น
*I am not alone.* (John 16:32)
*Title*: ♦️๐
❤️๐ฅ Worthy to ne praised❤️๐ฅ๐
♦️
*Date: 08/16/2026*
๐ผ Flood our lives with your presence. We need you. ❤️๐ฅ❤️๐ฅ❤️๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ผ
*๐๐ฒ๐ ๐๐ผ๐
๐ฉ๐ฒ๐ฟ๐๐ฒ ๐ผ๐ณ ๐๐ต๐ฒ ๐ฑ๐ฎ๐
❤️๐ฅ๐Psalm 75:2-5 (LSG)
[2] We praise you, O God! We praise you; your name is on our lips; we proclaim your wonderful deeds. [3] At the appointed time, I will judge with equity. [4] The earth trembles, and all who dwell in it; I will establish its pillars. —Pause. [5] I say to the boastful, “Do not boast!” and to the wicked, “Do not lift up your heads!”
๐ชป๐ชป๐ชป๐ชป๐ฅ๐ชป๐ชป๐ชป๐ชป
๐ฅLet all be humbled before God. ๐๐ฝ♀️๐๐ฝ
You are the King of Kings.
You are God.
You are Lord.
There is none like You.
There is none equal to You.
Let no one exalt themselves, let no one presume to be. ❤️๐ฅ
You alone are worthy of being exalted.
You are God, the Almighty. ❤️๐ฅ
๐ผWorthy, worthy are you, Lord. Worthy of being thanked, praised, and worshipped. ๐ผ
*๐๐๐ฆ๐จ๐ฆ-๐๐๐ฅ๐๐ฆ๐ง ๐๐ฆ ๐๐ข๐
*๐๐ฒ๐ ๐๐ ๐ฝ๐ฟ๐ฎ๐ ๐ณ๐ผ๐ฟ ๐๐ต๐ฒ ๐ฐ๐ผ๐๐ป๐๐ฟ๐ถ๐ฒ๐ ๐ฏ๐ฒ๐น๐ผ๐
165. Slovenia (Slovene)
166. Somalia (Somali)
167. Sudan (Arabic)
168. South Sudan (English)
๐๐ฝ ๐ ๐ฝ๐ฟ๐ฎ๐๐ฒ๐ฟ ๐ผ๐ณ ๐ฟ๐ฒ๐ฐ๐ผ๐ป๐ฐ๐ถ๐น๐ถ๐ฎ๐๐ถ๐ผ๐ป ๐๐ถ๐๐ต ๐๐ต๐ฒ ๐๐ฎ๐๐ต๐ฒ๐ฟ.
❤️๐ฅ๐๐ฝ Lord Jesus, I give you my life, I surrender myself entirely to you, and I receive your life. I acknowledge your sacrifice on the cross.
Thank you for being my Savior and my Master and for bringing order to my chaos.
๐น People want to see Jesus, not us.
To Jesus be the glory. ๐
*###2026: Year of Glory, the glory of the Lord.*
*Year of the Divine Mandate*
*He is using you mightily*
๐๐๐ฉ๐๐๐ก๐๐ ๐ผ๐ฟ๐
๐๐๐ฟ๐
ร๐๐๐ ๐๐๐๐๐๐๐
๐นI invite you to share this message ๐น

Comments
Post a Comment