You always answer



๐ŸŽŠ DIVINE RECIPE ๐ŸŒน

*I am not alone.* (John 16:32)

*Title*: ♦️๐Ÿ”… ❤️‍๐Ÿ”ฅ You always answer ❤️‍๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”…♦️

*Date: 11/08/2026*

๐ŸŽผ He didn't say you would sink, he didn't say you would drown. He said, "Let's go to the other side, let's cross to the other side." ๐ŸŽผ

**๐—›๐—ฒ๐˜† ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚*

๐—ฉ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐˜†

๐Ÿ“–๐ŸŒผGalatians 6:9 (LSG)
[9] Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up.

๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ“–๐ŸฅณPsalm 57:2-8 (LSG)
[2] Have mercy on me, O God, have mercy on me! For in you my soul seeks... refuge; I seek refuge in the shadow of your wings, until the calamities have passed. [3] I cry out to God Most High, to God who acts in my favor. [4] He will send me salvation from heaven, while my persecutor heaps insults upon me; — Pause. God will send forth his goodness and his faithfulness. [5] My soul is among lions; I lie down among flaming beasts, among men whose teeth are spears and arrows, and whose tongues are sharp swords. [6] Be exalted above the heavens, O God! Let your glory be over all the earth! [7] They had spread a net for my feet: my soul was bowed down; they had dug a pit before me: they have fallen into it. — Pause. [8] My heart is steadfast, O God! My heart is steadfast; I will sing, I will make my voice resound instruments.

❤️‍๐Ÿ”ฅ๐ŸŒผWe don't want to change our good nature because of a bad situation.

❤️‍๐Ÿ”ฅ๐ŸŒผAnd we know that when we cry out to You, You hear us and deliver us.❤️‍๐Ÿ”ฅ

*๐—๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ฆ-๐—–๐—›๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—ง ๐—œ๐—ฆ ๐—š๐—ข๐—— 

*๐—Ÿ๐—ฒ๐˜ ๐˜‚๐˜€ ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ป๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜„ 

165. Slovenia (Slovene)
166. Somalia (Somali)
167. Sudan (Arabic)
168. South Sudan (English)

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฝ Prayer of reconnection with the Lord

 ❤️‍๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ™๐ŸฝLord Jesus, I give you my life, I surrender myself entirely to you, and I receive your life. I acknowledge your sacrifice on the cross.

Thank you for being my Savior and my Master and for bringing order to my chaos.

๐ŸŒนPeople want to see Jesus, not us.
To Jesus be the glory.๐Ÿ™Œ

*###2026: Year of Glory, the glory of the Lord.*
*Year of the Divine Mandate*
*He is using you powerfully*

Mathilda ADJOUDJรˆNON GOULOME 

๐ŸŒนI want to promote this message๐ŸŒน

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Institution Divine : ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐— ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ ๐—š๐—น๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฎ ๐—ฒ๐˜ ๐—˜๐˜‡รฉ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐—น ๐Ÿ’ฅ

Mariage de Hillary et Frรฉdรฉric

Nous voulons constamment te louer