You cover us with Your blood❤️‍๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”…♦️



๐ŸŽŠ DIVINE RECIPE ๐ŸŒน

*I am not alone.* (John 16:32)

*Title*: ♦️๐Ÿ”… ❤️‍๐Ÿ”ฅ You cover us with Your blood❤️‍๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”…♦️

*Date: August 22, 2026*

๐ŸŽผ ❤️‍๐Ÿ”ฅYour blood flowed, flowed, streamed down the cross. Your blood flowed for my sins.❤️‍๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐ŸŽผ

*๐—›๐—ฒ๐˜† ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚

๐—ฉ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐˜†

๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ“–John 19:34 PDV2017
[34] But one of the soldiers pierced Jesus' side with a spear, and at once blood and water flowed out.

๐ŸŽ‰❤️‍๐Ÿ”ฅBlood: Greek (haima) /// Latin (sanguis) /// Hebrew (dam) /// Spanish (sangre)

๐ŸŽ‰Blood transcends its biological function to become the universal symbol of life force, the sacred, and the link between the visible and the invisible. The essence of being. The breath incarnate.

๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ

You shed your blood so that no other sacrificed blood would be used to harm us.

Your blood is above all. ❤️‍๐Ÿ”ฅ๐ŸŽ‰

Your blood speaks in our favor.

You cover us with your blood. ❤️‍๐Ÿ”ฅ We believe it. ❤️‍๐Ÿ”ฅ

*๐—๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ฆ-๐—–๐—›๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—ง ๐—œ๐—ฆ ๐—š๐—ข๐—— 

*๐—Ÿ๐—ฒ๐˜ ๐˜‚๐˜€ ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ป๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜„  

169. Sri Lanka (Sinhala-Tamil)
170. Sweden (Swedish)
171. Switzerland (German-French-Italian-Romansh)
172. Suriname (Dutch)

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฝ ๐—” ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—™๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ.

❤️‍๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฝ Lord Jesus, I give you my life, I surrender myself entirely to you, and I receive your life. I acknowledge your sacrifice on the cross.

Thank you for being my Savior and my Master and for bringing order to my chaos. 

๐ŸŒนPeople want to see Jesus, not us.

 To Jesus be the glory. ๐Ÿ™Œ

*###2026: Year of Glory, the glory of the Lord.*
*Year of the Divine Mandate*
*He is using you mightily*

๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ก๐™™๐™– ๐˜ผ๐˜ฟ๐™…๐™Š๐™๐˜ฟ๐™…รˆ๐™‰๐™Š๐™‰ ๐™‚๐™Š๐™๐™‡๐™Š๐™ˆ๐™€ 

๐ŸŒนI invite you to share this message ๐ŸŒน

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Institution Divine : ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐— ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ ๐—š๐—น๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฎ ๐—ฒ๐˜ ๐—˜๐˜‡รฉ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐—น ๐Ÿ’ฅ

Effuzion : 1รจre soirรฉe (Ma famille, mon combat)

Mariage de Hillary et Frรฉdรฉric