๐—ช๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ฌ๐—ผ๐˜‚, ๐˜„๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐˜ ๐—ณ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ ❤️‍๐Ÿ”ฅ



*๐—ง๐—ถ๐˜๐—น๐—ฒ*: ♦️๐Ÿ”… ❤️‍๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐—ช๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ฌ๐—ผ๐˜‚, ๐˜„๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐˜ ๐—ณ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ ❤️‍๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”…♦️

*๐——๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ: ๐—ฆ๐—ฒ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ 7, 2026*

๐ŸŽผ ❤️‍๐Ÿ”ฅI want Christ fully formed in me. I want Christ formed in me.❤️‍๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐ŸŽผ

*๐—›๐—ฒ๐˜† ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚*

๐—ฉ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐˜†

❤️‍๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ“–๐ŸŽ‰John 8:32 (LSG)
[32] You will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.

๐ŸŽ‰The truth is You, Lord Jesus Christ.

When we come to know You, when our intimacy with You deepens, we gain access to certain profound truths.

With You, Lord, through Your Spirit, we are set free.  ❤️‍๐Ÿ”ฅ๐ŸŽ‰

We love you. ❤️‍๐Ÿ”ฅ๐ŸŽ‰

*๐—๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ฆ-๐—–๐—›๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—ง ๐—œ๐—ฆ ๐—š๐—ข๐——

*๐—Ÿ๐—ฒ๐˜ ๐˜‚๐˜€ ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ป๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜„

173.  Swaziland (English-Swati)
174. Syria (Arabic)
175. Tajikistan (Tajik)
176. Tanzania (English-Swahili)
177. Chad (Arabic-French)

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฝ๐—” ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—™๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ.

❤️‍๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ™๐ŸฝLord Jesus, I give you my life, I surrender myself entirely to you, and I receive your life. I acknowledge your sacrifice on the cross.

Thank you for being my Savior and my Master and for bringing order to my chaos.

๐ŸŒนPeople want to see Jesus, not us.

To Jesus be the glory. ๐Ÿ™Œ

*###2026: Year of Glory, the glory of the Lord.*
*Year of the Divine Mandate*
*He is using you mightily*

๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ก๐™™๐™– ๐˜ผ๐˜ฟ๐™…๐™Š๐™๐˜ฟ๐™…รˆ๐™‰๐™Š๐™‰ ๐™‚๐™Š๐™๐™‡๐™Š๐™ˆ๐™€

๐ŸŒนI invite you to share this ๐’Ž๐’†๐’”๐’”๐’‚๐’ˆ๐’† ๐ŸŒน

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Effuzion : 1รจre soirรฉe (Ma famille, mon combat)

Institution Divine : ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐— ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ ๐—š๐—น๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฎ ๐—ฒ๐˜ ๐—˜๐˜‡รฉ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐—น ๐Ÿ’ฅ

Mariage de Hillary et Frรฉdรฉric