๐—ช๐—ฒ ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ ๐˜„๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ณ๐˜‚๐—น ๐——๐—ฒ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ❤️‍๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”…♦️



๐—ง๐—ถ๐˜๐—น๐—ฒ* : ♦️๐Ÿ”… ❤️‍๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐—ช๐—ฒ ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ ๐˜„๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ณ๐˜‚๐—น ๐——๐—ฒ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ❤️‍๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”…♦️

*๐——๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ: 20/09/2026*

๐ŸŽผ ❤️‍๐Ÿ”ฅ Praise the Most High God.❤️‍๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐ŸŽผ

*๐—›๐—ฒ๐˜† ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚*

๐—ฉ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐˜†

❤️‍๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ“–๐ŸŒธ๐Ÿ’ฅ“I will praise the Lord with all my heart; I will recount all your wonderful deeds. I will be glad and rejoice in you; I will sing praise to your name, O Most High! My enemies turn back; they stumble and perish before you. For you uphold my right and my cause; you sit on your throne, judging righteously. Sing praises to the Lord, who dwells in Zion; make known among the nations what he has done! For he avenges blood and remembers the afflicted; he does not forget their cry.”
Psalm 9:2-5, 12-13 (LSG)

❤️‍๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿ™Œ๐ŸผI praise the Most High God.

I praise the God who is above all.

My God is constantly working for us.

We have a wonderful defender. ❤️‍๐Ÿ”ฅ❤️‍๐Ÿ”ฅ❤️‍๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿฅณ

๐—๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ฆ-๐—–๐—›๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—ง ๐—œ๐—ฆ ๐—š๐—ข๐—— 

*๐—Ÿ๐—ฒ๐˜ ๐˜‚๐˜€ ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ป๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜„ 

173. Swaziland (English-Swati)
174. Syria (Arabic)
175. Tajikistan (Tajik)
176. Tanzania (English-Swahili)
177. Chad (Arabic-French)

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฝ ๐—” ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—™๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ.

 ❤️‍๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ™๐ŸฝLord Jesus, I give you my life, I surrender myself entirely to you, and I receive your life. I acknowledge your sacrifice on the cross.

Thank you for being my Savior and my Master and for bringing order to my chaos.

๐ŸŒนPeople want to see Jesus, not us.

 To Jesus be the glory. ๐Ÿ™Œ

*###2026: Year of Glory, the glory of the Lord.*
*Year of the Divine Mandate*
*He is using you mightily*

๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ก๐™™๐™– ๐˜ผ๐˜ฟ๐™…๐™Š๐™๐˜ฟ๐™…รˆ๐™‰๐™Š๐™‰ ๐™‚๐™Š๐™๐™‡๐™Š๐™ˆ๐™€ 

๐ŸŒนI invite you to share this ๐’Ž๐’†๐’”๐’”๐’‚๐’ˆ๐’† ๐ŸŒน

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Effuzion : 1รจre soirรฉe (Ma famille, mon combat)

Institution Divine : ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐— ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ ๐—š๐—น๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฎ ๐—ฒ๐˜ ๐—˜๐˜‡รฉ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐—น ๐Ÿ’ฅ

Mariage de Hillary et Frรฉdรฉric