๐—›๐—ฒ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐˜€ me ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—œ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—›๐—ถ๐—บ❤️‍๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”…♦️




๐ŸŽŠ DIVINE RECIPE ๐ŸŒน

*I am not alone.* (John 16:32)

*๐—ง๐—ถ๐˜๐—น๐—ฒ*: ♦️๐Ÿ”… ❤️‍๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐—›๐—ฒ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—œ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—›๐—ถ๐—บ❤️‍๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”…♦️

*๐——๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ: 13/09/2026*

๐ŸŽผ ❤️‍๐Ÿ”ฅNothing can snatch me from the hand of my God. ❤️‍๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐ŸŽผ

๐—›๐—ฒ๐˜† ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚

๐—ฉ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐˜†

๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐ŸŒบ๐Ÿฅณ❤️‍๐Ÿ”ฅ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ“–Psalm 104:1-4, 33-34 (LSG)
[1] Bless the Lord, O my soul! O Lord my God, you are very great! You are clothed with splendor and majesty! [2] He wraps himself in light as with a garment; he stretches out the heavens like a tent. [3] He lays the beams of his dwelling on the waters; he makes the clouds his chariot, he rides on the wings of the wind. [4] He makes the winds his messengers, flames of fire his servants.

[33] I will sing to the Lord as long as I live; I will sing praise to my God while I have my being. [34] May my words be pleasing to him! I will rejoice in the Lord.

๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ฅ๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒผMy God Is Simply Magnificent.

My Father Is Majestic.

He loves me and I love Him.

God is wonderful. ❤️‍๐Ÿ”ฅ

*๐—๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ฆ-๐—–๐—›๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—ง ๐—”๐—ก๐—— ๐——๐—œ๐—˜๐—จ*

*๐—Ÿ๐—ฒ๐˜ ๐˜‚๐˜€ ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ป๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜„

173. Swaziland (English-Swati)
174. Syria (Arabic)
175. Tajikistan (Tajik)
176. Tanzania (English-Swahili)
177. Chad (Arabic-French)

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฝ ๐—” ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐˜๐—ผ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—™๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ.

❤️‍๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฝ Lord Jesus, I give you my life, I surrender myself entirely to you, and I receive your life. I acknowledge your sacrifice on the cross.

Thank you for being my Savior and my Master and for bringing order to his chaos.

๐ŸŒนPeople want to see Jesus, not us.

To Jesus be the glory. ๐Ÿ™Œ

*###2026: Year of Glory, the glory of the Lord.*
*Year of the Divine Mandate*
*He is using you mightily*

๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ก๐™™๐™– ๐˜ผ๐˜ฟ๐™…๐™Š๐™๐˜ฟ๐™…รˆ๐™‰๐™Š๐™‰ ๐™‚๐™Š๐™๐™‡๐™Š๐™ˆ๐™€

๐ŸŒนI invite you to share this message ๐ŸŒน

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Effuzion : 1รจre soirรฉe (Ma famille, mon combat)

Institution Divine : ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐— ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ ๐—š๐—น๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฎ ๐—ฒ๐˜ ๐—˜๐˜‡รฉ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐—น ๐Ÿ’ฅ

Mariage de Hillary et Frรฉdรฉric