๐—ฌ๐—ฒ๐˜€, ๐˜„๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ด๐—ผ๐—ฑ๐˜€, ๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐˜€๐—ฎ๐˜†. ❤️‍๐Ÿ”ฅ๐ŸŒธ




*๐—ง๐—ถ๐˜๐—น๐—ฒ* : ♦️๐Ÿ”… ❤️‍๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐—ฌ๐—ฒ๐˜€, ๐˜„๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ด๐—ผ๐—ฑ๐˜€, ๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐˜€๐—ฎ๐˜†. ❤️‍๐Ÿ”ฅ๐ŸŒธ ❤️‍๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”…♦️

*๐——๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ: ๐—ฆ๐—ฒ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ 23, 2026*

 ๐ŸŽผ ❤️‍๐Ÿ”ฅ He has not forgotten me; He still loves me.
 Jesus has not forgotten me; He still loves me.❤️‍๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐ŸŽผ

 *๐—›๐—ฒ๐˜† ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚*

 *๐—ฉ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐˜†

 ❤️‍๐Ÿ”ฅ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ“–๐Ÿ’ฅ "In the last days, says God, I will pour out My Spirit on all flesh; your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams. Yes, on My menservants and on My maidservants I will pour out My Spirit in those days; and they shall prophesy."  Acts 2:17-18

๐ŸŒธLord, we serve You.

You are going to pour out Your Spirit upon us so that we may declare and bring into manifestation things that had never been seen before but already existed in You.๐ŸŒธ❤️‍๐Ÿ”ฅ

Lord, You did not call us to be taken by surprise by events, but rather to anticipate them.

Yes, we are gods, just as You say.๐ŸŒธ❤️‍๐Ÿ”ฅ

๐—๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ฆ ๐—–๐—›๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—ง ๐—œ๐—ฆ ๐—š๐—ข๐——

**_๐™‡๐™š๐™ฉ ๐™ช๐™จ ๐™ฅ๐™ง๐™–๐™ฎ ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ž๐™š๐™จ ๐™ก๐™ž๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™™ ๐™—๐™š๐™ก๐™ค๐™ฌ_

178. East Timor (Portuguese and Tetum)
179. Thailand (Thai)
180. Togo (English)
181. Tonga (English/Tongan)

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฝ ๐—ฃ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—™๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ.

❤️‍๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ™๐ŸฝLord Jesus, I give You my life; I surrender myself entirely to You and receive Your life. I acknowledge Your sacrifice on the cross.
Thank You for being my Savior and my Master, and for bringing order to the chaos.

๐ŸŒนPeople want to see Jesus, not us.
Glory be to Jesus.๐Ÿ™Œ

*###2026: Year of Glory—the glory of the Lord.*
*Year of the Divine mandate*
*He is using you powerfully*

๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ก๐™™๐™– ๐˜ผ๐˜ฟ๐™…๐™Š๐™๐˜ฟ๐™…๐™€๐™‰๐™Š๐™‰ ๐™‚๐™Š๐™๐™‡๐™Š๐™ˆ๐™€

๐ŸŒนI invite you to  Share this message ๐ŸŒน

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Effuzion : 1รจre soirรฉe (Ma famille, mon combat)

Institution Divine : ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐— ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ ๐—š๐—น๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฎ ๐—ฒ๐˜ ๐—˜๐˜‡รฉ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐—น ๐Ÿ’ฅ

Mariage de Hillary et Frรฉdรฉric