❤️‍๐Ÿ”ฅ๐—œ ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐—ฝ๐˜ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ณ๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ฐ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—ฌ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ, ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—ฌ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—พ๐˜‚๐—ถ๐—น๐—ถ๐˜๐˜†.❤️‍๐Ÿ”ฅ๐ŸŒธ ❤️‍๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”…♦️



๐—ง๐—ถ๐˜๐—น๐—ฒ: ♦️๐Ÿ”… ❤️‍๐Ÿ”ฅ๐—œ ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐—ฝ๐˜ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ณ๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ฐ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—ฌ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ, ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—ฌ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—พ๐˜‚๐—ถ๐—น๐—ถ๐˜๐˜†.❤️‍๐Ÿ”ฅ๐ŸŒธ ❤️‍๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”…♦️

๐——๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ: 25/09/2026

๐ŸŽผ ❤️‍๐Ÿ”ฅ Hallelujah, victory.❤️‍๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐ŸŽผ

*๐—›๐—ฒ๐˜† ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚*

๐—ฉ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐˜†

๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ“–Exodus 33:14
“The Lord replied: ‘I Myself will go with you, and I will give you rest.’”

๐Ÿ’ฅ Hallelujah, Hallelujah Lord.

๐Ÿ˜‡❤️‍๐Ÿ”ฅFather, I accept.
Just walk with me.
Yes, walk constantly with me.
May my actions be Yours.
May my choices be Yours.

๐Ÿฅณ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ฅYes, I accept Your rest.
I accept acting within Your rest.

I accept functioning in Your peace, in Your tranquility.❤️‍๐Ÿ”ฅ

๐—๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ฆ ๐—–๐—›๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—ง ๐—œ๐—ฆ ๐—š๐—ข๐——*

*_๐—Ÿ๐—ฒ๐˜ ๐˜‚๐˜€ ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ป๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜„_

178. East Timor (Portuguese and Tetum)
179. Thailand (Thai)
180. Togo (French)
181. Tonga (English-Tongan)

 ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฝ ๐—ฃ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—™๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ.

 ❤️‍๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ™๐ŸฝLord Jesus, I give You my life; I surrender myself entirely to You and receive Your life. I acknowledge Your sacrifice on the cross.  Thank You for being my Savior and my Master, and for bringing order to the chaos.

 ๐ŸŒนPeople want to see Jesus, not us.
 Glory be to Jesus.๐Ÿ™Œ

 *###2026: Year of Glory—the glory of the Lord.*
 *Year of the Divine Mandate*
 *He is using you powerfully*

๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ก๐™™๐™– ๐˜ผ๐˜ฟ๐™…๐™Š๐™๐˜ฟ๐™…๐™€๐™‰๐™Š๐™‰ ๐™‚๐™Š๐™๐™‡๐™Š๐™ˆ๐™€

 ๐ŸŒน๐‘ฐ ๐’Š๐’๐’—๐’Š๐’•๐’† ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’•๐’ ๐’”๐’‰๐’‚๐’“๐’† ๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’” ๐’Ž๐’†๐’”๐’”๐’‚๐’ˆ๐’†๐ŸŒน

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Effuzion : 1รจre soirรฉe (Ma famille, mon combat)

Institution Divine : ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐— ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ ๐—š๐—น๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฎ ๐—ฒ๐˜ ๐—˜๐˜‡รฉ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐—น ๐Ÿ’ฅ

Mariage de Hillary et Frรฉdรฉric