❤️‍๐Ÿ”ฅ๐—ฌ๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—”๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ข๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐—ฆ๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฑ.❤️‍๐Ÿ”ฅ๐ŸŒธ ❤️‍๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”…♦️



*๐—ง๐—ถ๐˜๐—น๐—ฒ*: ♦️๐Ÿ”… ❤️‍๐Ÿ”ฅ๐—ฌ๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—”๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ข๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐—ฆ๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฑ.❤️‍๐Ÿ”ฅ๐ŸŒธ ❤️‍๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”…♦️

*๐——๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ: 27/09/2026*

๐ŸŽผ ❤️‍๐Ÿ”ฅ I want to express my desire to worship You, my King.❤️‍๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐ŸŽผ

*๐—›๐—ฒ๐˜† ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚*

๐—ฉ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐˜†

๐Ÿ’ฅ๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŽ‚๐Ÿ“–๐ŸŽ‰Acts 4:12
“Salvation is found in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given to mankind by which we must be saved.”

๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŒผNo other name except the name of Jesus Christ.

Yes, it is the name You chose for our salvation, our deliverance. ❤️‍๐Ÿ”ฅ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŒผ

❤️‍๐Ÿ”ฅ Jesus means "God Saves." ❤️‍๐Ÿ”ฅ

You Are Our Savior and Lord. ๐Ÿ˜‡❤️‍๐Ÿ”ฅ๐ŸŒผ

๐—๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ฆ ๐—–๐—›๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—ง ๐—œ๐—ฆ ๐—š๐—ข๐——*

*_๐—Ÿ๐—ฒ๐˜ ๐˜‚๐˜€ ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ป๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜„_

178. East Timor (Portuguese and Tetum)
179. Thailand (Thai)
180. Togo (French)
181. Tonga (English-Tongan)

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฝ ๐—ฃ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—™๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ.

❤️‍๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ™๐ŸฝLord Jesus, I give You my life; I surrender myself entirely to You and receive Your life. I acknowledge Your sacrifice on the cross.  Thank You for being my Savior and my Master, and for bringing order to the chaos.

 ๐ŸŒนPeople want to see Jesus, not us.
 Glory be to Jesus.๐Ÿ™Œ

 *###2026: Year of Glory—the glory of the Lord.*
 *Year of the Divine Mandate*
 *He is using you powerfully*

๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ก๐™™๐™– ๐˜ผ๐˜ฟ๐™…๐™Š๐™๐˜ฟ๐™…๐™€๐™‰๐™Š๐™‰ ๐™‚๐™Š๐™๐™‡๐™Š๐™ˆ๐™€

 ๐ŸŒน๐‘ฐ ๐’Š๐’๐’—๐’Š๐’•๐’† ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’•๐’ ๐’”๐’‰๐’‚๐’“๐’† ๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’” ๐’Ž๐’†๐’”๐’”๐’‚๐’ˆ๐’†๐ŸŒน

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Effuzion : 1รจre soirรฉe (Ma famille, mon combat)

Institution Divine : ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐— ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ ๐—š๐—น๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฎ ๐—ฒ๐˜ ๐—˜๐˜‡รฉ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐—น ๐Ÿ’ฅ

Mariage de Hillary et Frรฉdรฉric