๐—ช๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—ฌ๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ณ๐˜ ๐˜‚๐—ฝ ❤️‍๐Ÿ”ฅ๐ŸŒธ ❤️‍๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”…♦️




๐—ง๐—ถ๐˜๐—น๐—ฒ: ♦️๐Ÿ”… ❤️‍๐Ÿ”ฅ๐—ช๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—ฌ๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ณ๐˜ ๐˜‚๐—ฝ ❤️‍๐Ÿ”ฅ๐ŸŒธ ❤️‍๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”…♦️

๐——๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ: 28/09/2026

๐ŸŽผ ❤️‍๐Ÿ”ฅ When I look at the mountains, when I look at the valleys, when I look at the sea, O Lord, You are God.❤️‍๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐ŸŽผ

*๐—›๐—ฒ๐˜† ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚*

๐—ฉ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐˜†

❤️‍๐Ÿ”ฅ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ“–๐ŸŒบPsalm 8:2-10
“O Lord, our Lord, how excellent is Your name in all the earth! You have set Your glory above the heavens. Out of the mouth of babes and nursing infants You have ordained strength, because of Your enemies, that You might silence the enemy and the avenger. When I consider Your heavens, the work of Your fingers, the moon and the stars, which You have ordained, what is man that You are mindful of him, and the son of man that You visit him? For You have made him a little lower than the angels, and You have crowned him with glory and honor. You have made him to have dominion over the works of Your hands; You have put all things under his feet, all sheep and oxen—even the beasts of the field, the birds of the air, and the fish of the sea that pass through the paths of the seas. O Lord, our Lord, how excellent is Your name in all the earth!”

๐ŸŽ‰❤️‍๐Ÿ”ฅYes, You use simple things to confound the wise ❤️‍๐Ÿ”ฅ.

Lord, we are so precious in Your eyes. ❤️‍๐Ÿ”ฅ๐ŸŽ‰

Who are we that You lift us up in this way? We are the ones You decided to create in Your image and likeness. ❤️‍๐Ÿ”ฅ❤️‍๐Ÿ”ฅ❤️‍๐Ÿ”ฅ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ˜‡๐ŸŒบ

We are the ones You decided to love. ❤️‍๐Ÿ”ฅ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ˜‡

๐—๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ฆ ๐—–๐—›๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—ง ๐—œ๐—ฆ ๐—š๐—ข๐——*

*_๐™‡๐™š๐™ฉ ๐™ช๐™จ ๐™ฅ๐™ง๐™–๐™ฎ ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ž๐™š๐™จ ๐™—๐™š๐™ก๐™ค๐™ฌ_

178. East Timor (Portuguese and Tetum)
179. Thailand (Thai)
180. Togo (French)
181. Tonga (English/Tongan)

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฝ ๐—ฃ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—™๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ.

 ❤️‍๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ™๐ŸฝLord Jesus, I give You my life; I surrender myself entirely to You and receive Your life. I acknowledge Your sacrifice on the cross.
 Thank You for being my Savior and my Master, and for bringing order to the chaos.

 ๐ŸŒนPeople want to see Jesus, not us.
 Glory be to Jesus.๐Ÿ™Œ

 *###2026: Year of Glory, the glory of the Lord.*
 *Year of the Divine mandate*
 *He is using you powerfully*

๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ก๐™™๐™– ๐˜ผ๐˜ฟ๐™…๐™Š๐™๐˜ฟ๐™…๐™€๐™‰๐™Š๐™‰ ๐™‚๐™Š๐™๐™‡๐™Š๐™ˆ๐™€

 ๐ŸŒน๐‘ฐ ๐’Š๐’๐’—๐’Š๐’•๐’† ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’•๐’ ๐’”๐’‰๐’‚๐’“๐’† ๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’” ๐’Ž๐’†๐’”๐’”๐’‚๐’ˆ๐’†๐ŸŒน

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Effuzion : 1รจre soirรฉe (Ma famille, mon combat)

Institution Divine : ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐— ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ ๐—š๐—น๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฎ ๐—ฒ๐˜ ๐—˜๐˜‡รฉ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐—น ๐Ÿ’ฅ

Mariage de Hillary et Frรฉdรฉric