๐—•๐—ฒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜๐—ผ๐˜๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น๐˜† ๐—ป๐—ฎ๐—ธ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ฌ๐—ผ๐˜‚, ๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฑ—๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜ ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜€๐—ฒ.❤️‍๐Ÿ”ฅ๐ŸŒธ ❤️‍๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”…♦️



๐—ง๐—ถ๐˜๐—น๐—ฒ : ♦️๐Ÿ”… ❤️‍๐Ÿ”ฅ๐—•๐—ฒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜๐—ผ๐˜๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น๐˜† ๐—ป๐—ฎ๐—ธ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ฌ๐—ผ๐˜‚, ๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฑ—๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜ ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜€๐—ฒ.❤️‍๐Ÿ”ฅ๐ŸŒธ ❤️‍๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”…♦️

๐——๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ: 30/09/2026

๐ŸŽผ ❤️‍๐Ÿ”ฅ You won the victory on the cross for me, Lord.❤️‍๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐ŸŽผ

*๐—›๐—ฒ๐˜† ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚*

๐—ฉ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐˜†

๐Ÿฅณ๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ“–๐ŸŒธ1 Samuel 16:7
“But the Lord said to Samuel, ‘Do not look at his appearance or at his physical stature, because I have rejected him. For the Lord does not see as man sees; for man looks at the outward appearance, but the Lord looks at the heart.’”

๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŽ‰❤️‍๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ Lord, whether in secret or in public, may my heart be pure before You.

Oh God, it is Your heart that I desire.

❤️‍๐Ÿ”ฅ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŽ‰Father, I never want to be a hypocrite toward You. No, never, ever.

I pray to continually have a true heart, a pure heart.
This does not mean being perfect, but being totally naked before You, Lord—without pretense.

๐—๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ฆ ๐—–๐—›๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—ง ๐—œ๐—ฆ ๐—š๐—ข๐——*

*_๐‘ณ๐’†๐’• ๐’–๐’” ๐’‘๐’“๐’‚๐’š ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’„๐’๐’–๐’๐’•๐’“๐’Š๐’†๐’” ๐’ƒ๐’†๐’๐’๐’˜_

178. East Timor (Portuguese and Tetum)
179. Thailand (Thai)
180. Togo (French)
181. Tonga (English-Tongan)

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฝ Prayer of reconnection with the Father.

❤️‍๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ™๐ŸฝLord Jesus, I give You my life; I surrender myself entirely to You and receive Your life. I acknowledge Your sacrifice on the cross.
Thank You for being my Savior and my Master, and for bringing order to the chaos.

๐ŸŒนPeople want to see Jesus, not us.
Glory be to Jesus.๐Ÿ™Œ

*###2026: Year of Glory, the glory of the Lord.*
*Year of the Divine mandate*
*He is using you powerfully*

๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ก๐™™๐™– ๐˜ผ๐˜ฟ๐™…๐™Š๐™๐˜ฟ๐™…๐™€๐™‰๐™Š๐™‰ ๐™‚๐™Š๐™๐™‡๐™Š๐™ˆ๐™€

๐ŸŒนI invite you to share this message๐ŸŒน

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Effuzion : 1รจre soirรฉe (Ma famille, mon combat)

Institution Divine : ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐— ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ ๐—š๐—น๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฎ ๐—ฒ๐˜ ๐—˜๐˜‡รฉ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐—น ๐Ÿ’ฅ

Mariage de Hillary et Frรฉdรฉric