Grace abounds in our lives. 🙌🏼❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥





*Title*: ♦️🔅 ❤️‍🔥Grace abounds in our lives. 🙌🏼❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥 🔅♦️

*Date: 10/10/2026*

🎼 ❤️‍🔥 Yes, the walls of Jericho have fallen ❤️‍🔥💥🎼

*Good morning to you*

Verse of the day

❤️‍🔥📖🌧️“Jesus answered them, ‘I did one work, and you all marvel.’”
John 7:21

🌧️Ah Lord, simply amaze us with wonders and miracles.🙌🏼❤️‍🔥

We are ready.❤️‍🔥🙌🏼

You do things that go beyond our imagination.🙌🏼❤️‍🔥

You do things in our lives that no human can do.🙌🏼❤️‍🔥

Ah Lord, just move—oh, continue to move. ❤️‍🔥🙌🏼

Grace abounds in our lives. 🙌🏼❤️‍🔥

JESUS ​​CHRIST IS GOD*

*_Let us pray for the countries below_

178. East Timor (Portuguese and Tetum)
179. Thailand (Thai)
180. Togo (French)
181. Tonga (English/Tongan)

 🙏🏽 Prayer of reconnection with the Father.

 ❤️‍🔥🙏🏽Lord Jesus, I give You my life; I surrender myself entirely to You and receive Your life. I acknowledge Your sacrifice on the cross.  Thank You for being my Savior and my Master, and for bringing order to the chaos.

🌹People want to see Jesus, not us.
To Jesus be the glory.🙌

*###2026: Year of Glory—the glory of the Lord.*
*Year of the Divine Mandate*
*He is using you powerfully*

𝙈𝙖𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙡𝙙𝙖 𝘼𝘿𝙅𝙊𝙐𝘿𝙅𝙀𝙉𝙊𝙉 𝙂𝙊𝙐𝙇𝙊𝙈𝙀

🌹I invite you to share this message🌹

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Effuzion : 1ère soirée (Ma famille, mon combat)

Institution Divine : 💥𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗱𝗲 𝗚𝗹𝗼𝗿𝗶𝗮 𝗲𝘁 𝗘𝘇é𝗰𝗵𝗶𝗲𝗹 💥

Mariage de Hillary et Frédéric