Help us, Lord, to have the humility to submit to You and to Your will.❤️๐ฅ❤️๐ฅ
*Title*: ♦️๐ ❤️๐ฅHelp us, Lord, to have the humility to submit to You and to Your will.❤️๐ฅ❤️๐ฅ ๐ ♦️
*Date: 11/10/2026*
๐ผ ❤️๐ฅ O God, create in me a pure heart. Renew a steadfast spirit within me; O God, create in me a pure heart.❤️๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ผ
*Good morning to you*
Verse of the day
❤️๐ฅ๐Proverbs 16:9*
*"A man's heart plans his way, but the Lord directs his steps"*
๐๐๐ผIndeed.
No matter how much I devise or plan, You are the One who has the final say, Lord.
Sometimes we want to plan everything for ourselves—we have our own schemes—but we realize that You are the Creator, and we belong to You. ๐๐๐ผ Help us, Lord, to have the humility to submit to You, to Your will.❤️๐ฅ๐๐ผ
๐๐๐ฆ๐จ๐ฆ ๐๐๐ฅ๐๐ฆ๐ง ๐๐ฆ ๐๐ข๐*
*_Let us pray for the countries below_
178. East Timor (Portuguese and Tetum)
179. Thailand (Thai)
180. Togo (French)
181. Tonga (English-Tongan)
๐๐ฝ ๐ฃ๐ฟ๐ฎ๐๐ฒ๐ฟ ๐ผ๐ณ ๐ฟ๐ฒ๐ฐ๐ผ๐ป๐ป๐ฒ๐ฐ๐๐ถ๐ผ๐ป ๐๐ถ๐๐ต ๐๐ต๐ฒ ๐๐ฎ๐๐ต๐ฒ๐ฟ.
❤️๐ฅ๐๐ฝLord Jesus, I give You my life; I surrender myself entirely to You and receive Your life. I acknowledge Your sacrifice on the cross.
Thank You for being my Savior and my Master, and for bringing order to the chaos.
๐นPeople want to see Jesus, not us.
Glory be to Jesus.๐
*###2026: Year of Glory, the glory of the Lord.*
*Year of the Divine mandate*
*He is using you powerfully*
๐๐๐ฉ๐๐๐ก๐๐ ๐ผ๐ฟ๐ ๐๐๐ฟ๐ ๐๐๐๐ ๐๐๐๐๐๐๐
๐น๐ฐ ๐๐๐๐๐๐ ๐๐๐ ๐๐ ๐๐๐๐๐ ๐๐๐๐ ๐๐๐๐๐๐๐๐น

Comments
Post a Comment