We are covered in Christ. ❤️🔥🌸
*Title*: ♦️🔅 ❤️🔥We are covered in Christ. ❤️🔥🌸 ❤️🔥 🔅♦️
*Date: 03/10/2026*
🎼 ❤️🔥 You saved my soul, Jesus; I will never be the same.❤️🔥💥🎼
*Hey you*
Verse of the day
❤️🔥😇📖🥳“There is therefore now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus.
What then shall we say to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us?”
Romans 8:1, 31
🌼🎼 No more delays; I receive my miracle.
The Lord is doing it now, right now. ❤️🔥🎼🌼
No more condemnation, no more curses.
The blood of Jesus Christ has justified us.
If God is for us, who can be against us?
No one.
We are covered in Christ. ❤️🔥🌼
JESUS CHRIST IS GOD*
*_Let us pray for the countries below_
178. East Timor (Portuguese and Tetum)
179. Thailand (Thai)
180. Togo (French)
181. Tonga (English-Tongan)
🙏🏽 Prayer of reconnection with the Father.
❤️🔥🙏🏽Lord Jesus, I give You my life; I surrender myself entirely to You and receive Your life. I acknowledge Your sacrifice on the cross.
Thank You for being my Savior and my Master, and for bringing order to the chaos.
🌹People want to see Jesus, not us.
To Jesus be the glory.🙌
*###2026: Year of Glory—the glory of the Lord.*
*Year of the Divine Mandate*
*He is using you powerfully*
𝙈𝙖𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙡𝙙𝙖 𝘼𝘿𝙅𝙊𝙐𝘿𝙅𝙀𝙉𝙊𝙉 𝙂𝙊𝙐𝙇𝙊𝙈𝙀
🌹𝑰 𝒊𝒏𝒗𝒊𝒕𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒎𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒂𝒈𝒆🌹

Comments
Post a Comment